Computers and Composition Digital Press would not be possible without help from many institutions, organizations, and people.
As we have prepared for the initial launch of the press, we would like to thank the following:
For serving on the editorial board and for sharing their scholarly expertise:
- The members of the editorial board
For their expertise and creative energy in designing the prototype of the CCDP web site:
- Patrick Berry, Ph.D. candidate, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Melanie Yergeau, Ph.D. candidate, Ohio State University
For his current technological support and for hosting the CCDP web site:
- Karl Stolley, Illinois Institute of Technology
For their early design support of the CCDP web site:
- Jeffrey Herbst, Provost, Miami University
- Carolyn Gard, Senior Director, Academic Technology Services, Miami University
- Dave Wood, Director, Research Computing Services, Miami University
- Aaron Garrett, Web Design Specialist, Miami University
For serving as editor the first year of the Press and helping with the web site design and development:
- Danielle Nicole DeVoss, Michigan State University
- Heidi A. McKee, Miami University
For hosting the online editorial communication system:
- Humanities InFormation Systems, College of Humanities, Ohio State University
For developing the online editorial communication system:
- Jody Croley Jones, Web Services Manager, Humanities InFormation Systems, College of Humanities, Ohio State University
- Mitchell Shelton, Web Developer, Humanities InFormation Systems, College of Humanities, Ohio State University
For their creativity and acting in the "Print and Digital" Flash movies:
- Ben McCorkle, Assistant Professor, English, Ohio State University-Marion
- Ashley Miller, Instructional Training Designer at Cardinal Health
- Jason Palmeri, Assistant Professor, English, Miami University
For their organizational and administrative assistance:
- The students of The Center For Writing Studies, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Teresa Bertram, Administrative Assistance, Center For Writing Studies, UIUC
Home page: Flash movie composed by Patrick W. Berry with photographs from Berry, Cynthia L. Selfe, Synne Skjulstad, and Melanie Yergeau. Generaciones book cover by John Scenters‐Zapico. “Microphone” by Flickr user Gratzer. Creative Commons 2.
About page: Photograph of yellow lines by Melanie Yergeau.
CFP page: Photograph of lights by Melanie Yergeau.
Submission Process page: Photograph of Selfe by Patrick W. Berry.
eBooks and Projects page: Photograph of graffiti by Gail’s granddaughter, Brynn L. Carlson. Generaciones image by John Scenters-Zapico and Technological Ecologies & Sustainabilityby Dànielle Nicole DeVoss, Heidi A. McKee, and Richard (Dickie) Selfe.
Contact page: Photograph of lights by Melanie Yergeau.
Generaciones page: Images and video provided by John Scenters-Zapico.
TES page: Images and video provided by editors Dànielle Nicole DeVoss, Heidi A. McKee, and Richard (Dickie) Selfe.
Hawisher and Selfe movies by Patrick W. Berry:
Print and Digital flash movies by Jason Palmeri, Ben McCorkle, and Ashley Miller: